BIBLE

BIBLE

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011 A WORD FOR EVERY SEASON, A LORD FOR EVERY REASON:


  




The name of our Lord is ‘Jehovah’.This name is derived from the four letter Hebrew word YHWH meaning “I AM WHO I AM” and “ I WILL BE WHO I WILL BE.”It is the name by which God revealed Himself to Moses in the Burning Bush. “And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you  shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”-Exodus 3:14.

God becomes the Solution to whatever our situation/ need is. He is Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Our Provider),Jehovah Rapha (The Lord Our Healer),Jehovah Shalom(The Lord Our Peace),Jehovah Nissi(The Lord Our Banner/Miracle),Jehovah Shammah (The Lord My Companion),Jehovah Rohi (The Lord Our Shepherd),Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord Our Righteousness),Jehovah Mekaddiskem (The Lord who Sanctifies)
  
Everyday each one of us faces different challenges wherever we are.We handle these situations by the way we think.It is said that thoughts are what either make us or break us.We must be very careful about the thoughts that enter our mind.Even if  we get Negative thoughts,we should never dwell on them as they rob us of our joy,strength,peace and happiness in life.The only way we can remove a negative thought is by replacing it with a positive one just as we can defeat darkness not by wrestling with it but by turning on the light switch.The fastest and most effective way to do fill our minds with positive thoughts is to confess the Scriptures corresponding to our particular need and call upon Jehovah Lord to become that which He should to help us.
Proverbs 4:20-22 says, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life to those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
 “For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”-Hebrews 4:12

Here is how depending on the Living Word of God,we can  successfully turn around the Negative Situations in our life:  Just like Air Conditioners keep the atmosphere of a room fresh and healthy.There’s something new I’d like to Introduce to you today,its called : 
THOUGHT CONDITIONERS
THOUGHT CONDITIONERS help us to experience a Total Spiritual Osmosis resulting in OVERFLOWING JOY,COMPLETE HAPPINESS, PEACE THAT PASSETH UNDERSTANDING,DOUBLE FOLD RESTORATION,DIVINE COMFORT,BOLDNESS,CONFIDENCE,CLARITY OF THOUGHT,PURPOSE IN LIFE,STRENGTH TO ENDURE,WHOLENESS OF MIND AND BODY,UNEXPLAINABLE AND UNMERITED FAVOUR (GRACE),ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY, BREAKTHROUGH AND ANSWERS TO EVERY PROBLEM you may Encounter. Results Guaranteed!

Method for Using THOUGHT CONDITIONERS:

Confessing the following God breathed life creating Scriptures in faith and making the promises of the Bible our own,by declaring them aloud and over our lives and situations repeatedly over and over again;irrespective of the change of condition or apparent result will enable us to put things in proper perspective and realize our position and authority as Children of God.
Given below are some of my Favourite THOUGHT CONDITIONERS For 14 Different Life Situations. I suggest you explore the Scriptures and make a Special list of your favourite  THOUGHT CONDITIONERS and keep that as your permanent possession to bless your life.

1)WHEN FEAR/PANIC/ANXIETY STRIKES:



Ø  2 Tim 1:7:“For God has not given me a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Ø  Psalms 27:1:“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
Ø  Isa 41:10:“Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you ; I will help you ; I will uphold you  with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Ø  “Psalms 46:1 “God is our Refuge and Strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
Ø  1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.”

2) When WEAK/SICK/TIRED; in need of HEALING:


 Ø  Psalms 6:2:“Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.”
Ø  Psalms 147:3“He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.”
Ø  Isa 40:29-31:“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint”
Ø  Ps. 103:2-3 "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases."
Ø  Is. 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed."
Ø  Malachi 4:2:"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up (leap) like calves released from the stall."  
3) When SAD/LONELY/DEPRESSED & Need ENCOURAGEMENT: 
 Ø  Joshua 1:9   Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Ø  John 14:1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.”
Ø  Isaiah 43:1 “Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name ; you are mine.
Ø  Psalms 34:4-6 “I sought the LORD, and he answered me;  He delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;  He saved him out of all his troubles.”
Ø  Psalms 42:11 “Why, my soul, are you downcast?  Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God,  for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.”
Ø  John 14:27“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
Ø  Isa 51:12 “I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mortal men, the sons of men, who are but grass.”
Ø  Psalms 116:3-6 “The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow. Then I called on the name of the Lord.. and he saved me.” 
4) When in SUFFERING/TRIALS/AFFLICTIONS & Need COMFORT:



Ø  Job36:15: “But those who suffer he delivers in their suffering;He speaks to them in their affliction.”
Ø  Isaiah 41:10 “Do not fear for I am with you;do not be dismayed for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Ø  Rom 5:3-4:“Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.”
Ø  Psalms 34:19:“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all.”
Ø  For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”-Heb 4:15,16
Ø  John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
 5)When you require PROVISION/FAVOUR/PROSPERITY/BLESSING:
 Ø  2 Corin 9:10,11 “Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.”
Ø  Psalms 1:3 “He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,  That brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.”
Ø  Psalms 128:1-4 “Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in obedience to him.You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table.Yes, this will be the blessing  for the man   who fears the LORD.”
Ø   Luke 6:38:“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”

6) When in DANGER & Need PROTECTION/SECURITY:


 Ø  Psalms 91:5-10 “You will not fear the terror of night,nor the arrow that flies by day,nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.”
Ø  Isa 43:2 “When you pass through the waters,I will be with you;and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you.When you walk through the fire,you will not be burned;the flames will not set you ablaze.”
Ø  Psalms 121:5-8 “The Lord watches over you-He is your shade at your right hand;the sun will not harm you during the day,nor the moon by night.The Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life;the Lord will watch over your coming and going now and forever more.”
Ø  2 Tim 4:18 “And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly Kingdom..”
Ø  Prov 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.”

7)WHEN YOU FEEL FORGOTTEN/UNWANTED/DOUBTFUL ABOUT THE FUTURE & Need Reassurance:


Ø  Jer 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb,I knew you,before you were born,I set you apart;I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Ø  Jer 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,declares the Lord,plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future.”
Ø  Mathew 14:31 ‘Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him,and said to Him, “O you of little faith,why did you doubt?”
Ø  1 Corin 2:9 “No eye has seen,no ear has heard,no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him..”
Ø  Isa 49:15-16 “Can a mother forget her nursing child,And not have compassion on the son of her womb?Surely they may forget you,yet I will not forget you.See I have engraved your name on the palm of my hands.”
Ø  Isa 43:4 “You are precious and honoured in my Sight.”

8)WHEN YOU FEEL ACCUSED/ GULILTY/CONDEMNED & Need an Advocate :


 Ø  Romans 8:1-3: “Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit has set me free from the power of sin and death.For what the Law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the Sinful nature,God did by sending His own Son..”
Ø  1 John 2:1 “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous”
Ø  Isa 54:17 “No weapon formed against you shall prosper.And every tongue which rises against you in judgement.You shall condemn.This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,And their righteousness is from me,says the Lord.”
Ø  Romans 8:15 “For you did not receive a Spirit that makes you a slave again to fear,but you received a spirit of Sonship.And by Him we cry Abba Father.”
Ø  John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.”
Ø  1 Peter 5:8 :”Curb every passion, and be on the alert. Your great accuser, the Devil, is going about like a roaring lion to see whom he can devour.”

9) WHEN YOU HAVE SINNED/BACKSLIDDEN& Need Forgiveness:


 Ø  Psalms 51:7 :“Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.”
Ø  Isaiah 1:18: "Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
Ø  Jer 14:7 “Although our sins testify against us, O LORD, do something for the sake of your name. For our backsliding is great; we have sinned against you.”
Ø  Eph 2:8-9 :For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast”.
Ø  Romans 3:23 “For everyone has sinned and fallen short of God's glorious standard”
Ø  Romans 11:29 “For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable.”
Ø  Luke 19:10 :”For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."
Ø  John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.”

10) WHEN MISTREATED/ANGRY/BITTER/HURT & Need Justice:

Ø  Ephesians 4:26:“Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger”
Ø  Mathew 6:14-15: “ For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
Ø  Ephesians 4:31,32 “Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, crying and shouting and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice .And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. “
Ø  Col 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”
Ø  Romans 12:17-21 “Do not repay anyone evil for evil…..do not take revenge,vengeance is the Lord’s.On the contrary,”If your enemy is hungry,feed him,if he is thirsty,give him something to drink….do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with God.”
Ø  Mathew 5:11,12 “Blessed are you when people insult you,persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad because great is your reward in heaven,for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
Ø  Luke 18:7 “And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?”

11) When At Life’s Crossroads and require COUNSEL/WISDOM/  GUIDANCE to make Right Decisions:


Ø  Isa 30:21 “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.”
Ø  James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom,he should ask God,who gives generously to all without finding fault,and it will be given to him.”
Ø  Psalms 119:105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
Ø  2 Tim 3:16,17: “ All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
Ø  Psalms 72:4 “Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel and afterward receive me to glory.”
Ø  Prov 3:5-7“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.  Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.”

12) WHEN OVERWHELMED/STRESSED BY THE DEMANDS OF LIFE & Need Peace:
  
Ø  Romans 8:37-39 “In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.For I am convinced that neither death nor life,neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future,neither height nor depth,nor anything else in all creation,will be able to separate us from the Love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Ø  Isa 26:3:“Thou wilt keep him  in perfect peace, whose  mind is  stayed on thee:  because he trusteth in thee.”
Ø  Luke 10:41-42 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things,but few things are needed—or indeed only one.Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
Ø  Mathew 6:25-27,33-34:“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...... But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
Ø  Psalms 127:1-2  “Unless the LORD builds the house,the builders labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,the guards stand watch in vain.
In vain you rise early and stay up late,toiling for food to eat— for he grants sleep to those he loves.”
Ø  Mathew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

13)WHEN ANSWERS ARE DELAYED ; LOSING FAITH & Need Hope:



Ø  Isa 30:18 “Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!”
Ø  Psalms 37:4 “ Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart”
Ø  Habakkuk 2:3 “For the revelation awaits an appointed time, it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.”
Ø  Psalms 27:14 :Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!”
Ø  1 Corin 15:58 “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
Ø  2 Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
Ø  John 14:13 “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.”
Ø  Mathew 24:35 : “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.”

14)When you want to shout out His PRAISE IN TIMES OF JOY/ANSWERED PRAYER/ PROSPERITY/ BLESSING:


Ø  Psalms 118:1 “Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!”
Ø  Isaiah 63:7 “ I will tell of the LORD's unfailing love. I will praise the LORD for all he has done. I will rejoice in his great goodness to Israel, which he has granted according to his mercy and love.”
Ø  Psalms 103:1-2 :Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name.Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all His benefits..”
Ø  Psalms 100:1-4 “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving And into His courts with praise.Be thankful to Him and bless His name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.”
Ø  Exodus 15:1-2 : “I will sing to the Lord,for he has triumphed gloriously,the horse and its rider he has hurled into the sea.The Lord is my strength and my song;he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him,my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.”



What a Great and Almighty God we serve. Isn’t it a privilege to be His very own?
I invite you if you haven’t yet made Him the Lord of your Life, to do so:
 Accept Jehovah, The All POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING ALL SUFFICIENT GOD and enjoy His Fatherhood for the rest of the days of your life on this earth and for all eternity, for you can be assured of Eternal Life today by the Holy Blood Of Christ Jesus.

 Isa 55:6 “Seek the Lord while He may be found, Call upon Him while He is near.”



Take Care, God Bless,

Sparky Laurie
All Rights Reserved ©Copyright Protected