BIBLE

BIBLE

Friday, July 15, 2011

MY TESTIMONY : WHY I AM A CHRISTIAN


I was a person just like you, happy and successful in life, quite comfortable…not in search of any truth and definitely not in search of Christianity. However when I accidentally came across a group of radical youngsters totally dedicated to Christ; living a life of genuine joy, maturity and authenticity, I was curious. This curiosity got the better of me and I tried to learn more about why they were different and that lead me to accepting Christ right in my youth. It was not CHURCH I wanted. I wanted  the Christ in those Christians and was ready to do what it took for that, and that’s why I joined Church.
I truly believe CHRISTIANITY IS A RELATIONSHIP with JESUS rather than a RELIGION.Going to church alone will never make you a Christian,Christianity is a total transformation from the INSIDE OUT not from the OUTSIDE IN.
I am not a religious person, never have been and never will be. In fact, my spiritual journey (like I mentioned above) was never a search or an obligation; it was more a love-decision than a religious one. I loved Jesus with all of my being because of who He was and who I was not. My Christian walk started in the pursuit of learning how to become more and more like HIM on a daily basis and it still continues….

This BLOG is just my simple way of sharing what the Lord is teaching me everyday in my Spiritual walk with Him. If what I write brings any hope or encouragement to you, the purpose is served. I regularly pray that the Lord makes this blog available only to those whom He feels need it and to use it to minister to them as He wants. Know one thing for sure,I do not believe in coincidences and truly believe that you have read this ONLY because He wanted you to.

GOD DEARLY LOVES YOU! He wants to help you.Will you allow Him to?
I am just a signboard pointing to HIM. Nobody compels you, the choice to accept Jesus is yours ALONE. But remember,that will be the MOST IMPORTANT CHOICE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU WILL EVER MAKE!
Take care, God bless,
Sparky Laurie

Click to enjoy a fav song of mine : THIS IS THE AIR I BREATHE...